Designed by Francis M. Rattenbury and built in 1898, the main Parliament Buildings house the Chamber, MLA and caucus offices, Legislative Assembly departments, and the press gallery. The 12-acre parliamentary precinct also includes adjacent buildings and grounds, monuments, fountains, and flower gardens.
The following map and floorplans (click for printable version) contain information on Assembly room locations, restrooms, elevators, and accessibility. The Legislative Assembly is committed to providing barrier-free access for persons with disabilities. The Mowat Entrance, located on the ground floor near the main entrance, provides wheelchair access to the main buildings.