Items that ought to be returned by Members not returning include:
- Office keys, access cards and fobs (including to the Parliament Buildings).
- Calling cards for phone or mobile communication devices, including prepaid long distance calling cards (with user ID and password).
- iPads and mobile communication devices (where the Member has opted to return the devices).
- PCs, Macs, and computer peripheral devices, including monitors, keyboards, mice, cameras, and docking stations.
- Prepaid tickets or passes, such as B.C. Ferries assured loading (with user ID and password), Helijet, Harbour Air, Transit, etc.
- Library books and other material (former Members can receive a library card and have use of the Legislative Library, including signing material out, and mail out of materials).