The Parliamentary Gift Shop is located on the first floor adjacent to the visitor exit of the Parliament Buildings. A variety of protocol gifts, featuring British Columbian and Canadian products, are available for purchase, including items produced exclusively for the Legislative Assembly.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19, the Gift Shop is closed to the public and staff. However, Members may still purchase any of its products. For ordering information, contact the Gift Shop at 250-356-8295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gift Shop offers a 20% discount for Members on all items, exclusive of special package offers. New items are added to the Gift Shop’s inventory throughout the year. Members can also request a specific item or request a customized option, just contact the shop for details.
How to order:
- Members’ offices can place orders via phone at 250-356-8295 or email at email@example.com.
- Invoices will be emailed to the constituency office.
- The constituency office will then submit the invoice to Financial Services through the DocuWare system with the Member’s approval.
- Items can be delivered to the Member’s legislative office or constituency office.
- If urgent, the Gift Shop can arrange for the package to be sent to the constituency office by courier (at the office’s expense).
- If requested, the Gift Shop can provide gift wrapping services.