Members may book the following committee rooms by contacting the Sergeant-at-Arms Administration Office at 250-387-0952 or by emailing email@example.com:
- Hemlock Room (room 116) – table seating (6), overall room capacity (12)
- Rattenbury Room (room 139) – table seating (12), overall room capacity (36)
- Maple Room (room 240) – table seating (4), overall room capacity (4)
- Cedar Room (room 241) – table seating (4), overall room capacity (4)
- Oak Room (room 303) – table seating (4), overall room capacity (10)
- Birch Room (room 339) – table seating (7), overall room capacity (13)
Please note that the above capacity numbers reflect COVID-19 guidelines for physical distancing.
Each room is equipped with a telephone, television, conferencing speaker phone, Wi-Fi access and a flip-chart/whiteboard. The Hemlock, Cedar, Maple and Oak committee rooms have Apple TVs for wireless iPad/iPhone presentations, and all rooms have serial connectivity ports for displaying laptop computer presentations onto either a television or a projector screen. Additional resources can be arranged upon request.
Assembly staff will incorporate a 30-minute buffer between meetings in order to clean the room and to prepare for incoming group set-up and technical logistics. Unless your meeting has complex set-up requirements, there is no need to add this additional time in your room booking.
Members can use the Ned DeBeck Lounge on the third floor of the Library Wing at any time. Contact the Office of the Speaker at 250-387-3952 for information on using the lounge for special functions.